Beyonce's Powerful Video on What it Means to Be Black in America Today
Last year, Singer Beyonce did an eight-minute mini documentary featuring a series of interviews with the singers from her influential Grammys performance gospel song “Take My Hand, Precious Lord”. The documentary is dubbed: “Take My Hand, Precious Lord: The Voices.”
In the mini documentary, which id in black and white, Beyonce discusses Ferguson, Eric Garner, and what it means to be a black person in America today. She boldly addresses the issue of racial injustice in a way she has never done before.
Much as the video was done last year, the message is still very clear: That people in America ought to view and talk about race openly and differently. And just as Beyonce used her monumental platform to address this, so should all of us in such positions. We need to get the conversation going in such ways.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Here is the video. Lets get the conversation going...
- Tyler Perry Cites Reverse Racism for Backlash Over His TLC Show
- Zahara Jolie Pitt's Biological Mother Wants Angelina Jolie to Give Her Contact!
- Father of interracial Family Uses His Newcasting Job to Confront His Racial Bias
- Meet One of the First Interracial Couples to get Married after the Loving Case
- Are Selena Gomez and The Weeknd an item?
Responses to "Beyonce's Powerful Video on What it Means to Be Black in America Today"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.