Model Jazzma Kendrick Responds to People Hating on Her Racist Boyfriend Christian Vieri
So recently, Black model Jazzma Kendrick made up with her Italian soccer player boyfriend Christian Vieri after she broke up with him for hurling racist remarks at her. Apparently, she even deleted the tweets she posted where she accused Vieri of being racist when she took him back; which read:
"I don't care how mad I get you. That's where you cross the line. I'm not mad. I'm happy I know who you really are @vieri_bobo"
"If you are not black (cough cough Italian) and I'm dating you, you have ONE time to say something racist towards me before I'm out the door."
When people backlashed her for taking back his racist boyfriend, Jazzma responded in defense:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Couple Haven't Had Sex for 6 Years Since Wife Ignored Husband's Weight Loss Advice
- Lil Wayne Clarifies What His No Racism Remark Meant
- Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt over Anger, Substance Abuse?
- University Fires Woman for Being in an Interracial Relationship?
- Asexual Dating: Loving Relationships with No Sex
3 responses to "Model Jazzma Kendrick Responds to People Hating on Her Racist Boyfriend Christian Vieri"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.