Venessa Williams Marries White on 4th of July
Fresh celebrity interracial marriage...
The first African American to be crowned Miss America in 1984 is married! The singer-actress Vanessa Williams and her fiance Jim Skrip got hitched on July 4 in New York.
Williams twitted "Road trip for the holiday weekend," two days before tying the knot. "Happy 4th".
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Williams met Skrip in Egypt in 2013. She once told Philly.com: "You go across the world to find somebody who's six hours away."
The pair got engaged in 2014. And when announcing her engagement on the Queen Latifah Show in September 2014 she said: "I have had a lot of good things happen... I turned 50 when we were in rehearsal on Broadway, I just got engaged a couple of weeks ago. It has been a lot of blessings on this trip."
Wishing them love and happiness.
- Is the Grammy's Album of Year Award Only Given to White Artists?
- Zahara Jolie Pitt's Biological Mother Wants Angelina Jolie to Give Her Contact!
- Adele dedicates her Grammy win to Beyoncé and apparently BREAKS award in half!!
- You could be spending Valentine's Day with Idris Elba! (Seriously!)
- "God has blessed my life in abundance" - Viola Davis gets emotional as she accepts Hollywood Walk of Fame star
2 responses to "Venessa Williams Marries White on 4th of July"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.