Vintage interracial love: Barmaid married to Detroit's rich man
Theirs was Detroit's most discussed interracial marriage. The pretty African-American barmaid Alberta Sheffield made headlines in the early 1950s because of her marriage to one of the wealthiest Detroit's White men, Michigan automotive industry millionaire Ernest O. Briggs.
Before meeting Alberta, Ernest was thought to be a playboy who blew money on pretty women.
News about their wedding broke a week before their honeymoon and photographers hounded them, taking several pictures of their honeymoon. Their union is truly fascinating...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Is Jennifer Lawrence “casually” dating Darren Aronofsky?
- Inspirational Loving Film Set to Hit the Big Screen November 4th
- Baby Number 2 on the Way for Rochelle and Marvin Humes!
- Victoria Beckham is collaborating with Target!
- Couple Haven't Had Sex for 6 Years Since Wife Ignored Husband's Weight Loss Advice
Responses to "Vintage interracial love: Barmaid married to Detroit's rich man"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.