Guide for Caucasians at Black Cookouts
Being Caucasian and finding yourself at a predominantly black event isn't a shocker these days... With interracial dating and interracial friendships on the rise, you are bound to find yoursellf at some black barbecue or cookout where you end up being "THE" minority. If this is your first time at such an event, how do you carry yourself out without violating basic etiquette?
Michael Harriot came up with a hilarious Caucasian's guide to black barbecues. Well, if you ever find yourself in a black dominated cookout or barbecue, here are a few pointers:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
For black cookout music alert warning indicators and the full guide to black barbecues, visit Michael Harriot's blog
- Solange Knowles Blasts the Grammys for Snubbing Beyoncé
- How to Take Advantage of Your Interracial Relationship Perks
- Tyra Banks is the New Host of America's Got Talent!
- Is the Oscars So White Controversy the Reason Behind this Year's Drop in Viewership?
- Rachel Lindsay Breaks History as the First Black Bachelorette
Solange Knowles Blasts the Grammys for Snubbing Beyoncé
WATCH: Groundbreaking Show by Breast Cancer Survivors at New York Fashion Week
Why Black Gay Men are Likely to Date Interracially
Disney Won't Let Malaysia Cut Gay Scene from Beauty and the Beast
Is Meghan Markle Giving up Acting For Prince Harry?
13 responses to "Guide for Caucasians at Black Cookouts"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.